About Garden Plants Online
Are you looking for a rewarding job? A successful company – it’s the people that make it work!
Life at Garden Plants Online
Garden Plants Online’s staff are a diverse bunch of creative individuals who enjoy being part of a small team that packs a big punch.
Our office is in central London, Hammersmith where we develop our online product, work on marketing, sales and customer service.
Office offer a relaxed and friendly working environment in light and open plan offices. Apart from it being an enjoyable place to work, we offers a range of additional benefits such as sports membership contributions and extra holidays the longer you work for us.
Could this be you?
We’re looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to add to our growing team, and to help us help hundreds of people make their garden look beautiful. If you are creative and hardworking, you will see your ideas having a direct effect on our business and how it develops.
We have the following roles available:
• Senior Front-End Developer (Word Press) (London)
• Senior Back-End Developer (London)
• Sales Representative (London)
• Customer Service Representative (London)
• Warehouse Supervisor
Senior Word Press Developer
Full time, permanent, contract
Salary: £32,000-£50,000 depending on experience
The Senior WordPress Developer will be responsible for the upkeep and improvement of existing applications and be a vital part of the development team on greenfield projects too. As a senior member of the team there will be an onus on you mentor and coach junior members of staff and drive the team forward.
Responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a passionate WordPress developer to maintain and enhance existing applications and work on brand new end to end development projects. You will need to have the confidence and ability to multi-task whilst remaining a clear thinker and communicator. The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and best practices for web performance, accessibility and usability. You will be working on a range of different projects and delivering in tight deadlines.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a customer-focused Senior WordPress Developer to join our company at our stylish offices in the heart of London to add skilled WordPress Developer to our growing team.
What you’ll get in return
• £ dependent on experience
• 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Individual bonus scheme
• Company bonus scheme
Sales Team Lead (London)
Full time, permanent
Starting salary of £16,000 p/a, raising to £18,000 on completion of probation. Plus you’ll be eligible to earn an extra bonus paid monthly depending on your performance and general company’s sales performance which boosts your earnings up to £25,000 p/a
Our Sales Team Lead work alongside our award winning Customer Service Team who provide outstanding support to our retail and trade customers. Our Sales Team Lead are responsible for handling all customer’s sales enquires by telephone, email and chat messenger, quoting potential customers, advising them about our products, its maintenance, delivery time etc. follow up sales leads all the way in order to complete sales.
You’ll be part of our team who work hard but have fun along the way, and are renowned for excellent service.
On a daily basis you’ll be required to communicate directly with our customers via email, phone or chant messenger. You’ll interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, providing advise about our products and services.
You’ll also be responsible for approaching new potential trade customers (garden centres, landscape designers), provide quotation and increase our customer’s base.
In addition to the monthly bonus scheme, we also offer a Private Healthcare Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme and monthly gym contributions (all applicable upon the successful completion of a 3-6 month probationary period). We also award our staff with extra holidays the longer you work for us!
We’re recruiting for a full time position which includes some evenings and alternate weekends. If you’re interested in this position, please ensure that a cover letter outlining why you feel you’d be suitable for the role is included when applying.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Handle all sales enquiries over the phone, emails, chat messenger
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our products, services and promotions
• Researching new potential clients B2B i.e. garden centres, landscape designers and making them aware what we can do for them
• Answering questions about our products with a thorough understanding of what we do and how it is of benefit of the client
• Establishing and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
• Complete sales and pass accurate orders over to procurement to create quotes, invoices
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Preparing weekly reports by collection, analysing and summarising information
• Keeping up to date with current industry trends and related trade fairs
• Explores business opportunities by identifying prospects
Skills and experience:
• A strong customer focus with the ability to deliver great service.
• Experience in a web based company.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• A background in complaint resolution would be useful, but not essential.
• Confident and positive personality with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail are essential.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new techniques and experience.
• Ability to remain calm and empathetic when under pressure or dealing with difficult situations.
• Able to understand the customers point of view but be able to communicate our policies and values effectively.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise your workload.
• We’re an online service so regular internet use and knowledge will go a long way.
The ideally candidate would come from a B2B or B2C sales, the ability to identify sales opportunities from customer service calls. We are looking for the right person to support our business, who will grow with us and help us to achieve more. For these reasons, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the below qualities:
• Shows integrity.
• Is committed to providing excellent service.
• Cares about customers, colleagues and the business.
• Has a confident, positive and upbeat personality.
• Is continuously developing.
• Demonstrates high energy and eagerness to learn.
• A committed team player.
• A great communicator.
• Motivates and inspires others within their team.
Get in touch
Send us your CV and tell us why our team needs you: email@example.com
Where we are
Our main office is in London, right in the vibrant and buzzing Hammersmith, which is London – need we say more? The contemporary style office space makes for a brilliant working atmosphere.