Terms & Conditions
This page sets out the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the goods listed on our website (www.gardenplantsonline.co.uk) to our customers. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our site. Once the terms and conditions box has been ticked on the check-out screen, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
A copy of these terms and conditions can be printed for future reference.
1. Products displayed on our competitor’s website are the same products offered by www.gardenplantsonline.co.uk and specify the same terms.
2. Products displayed on our competitor’s website must be in stock and available for delivery immediately.
3. A representative of Garden Plants Online is able to confirm the details on the website.
4. The Price promise offered does not apply to delivery or any other services.
5. The Price promise offered applies to purchases for up to 7 after payment.
About Garden Plants Online
www.gardenplantsonline.co.uk and any derivative thereof is a site operated by Garden Plants Online and trading as www.gardenplantsonline.co.uk. We are registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at Garden Plants Online, Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ.
Eligibility to Purchase Product
1. All products on the website, www.gardenplantsonline.co.uk, are available for sale to residents of United Kingdom only. We do not and will not accept orders from or deliver products to individuals outside of this territory.
2. There are legal requirements that need to be met and accurate information that must be gathered from you in order to ensure the delivery of the products can be made effectively, legally and safely.
3. By placing an order through our site, you confirm and acknowledge that:
3i. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
you are at least 18 years old;
3ii. You are resident in the United Kingdom; and
you are accessing our site from this country.
1. All our goods are sold under English law as well as prices being quoted in UK Pounds Sterling inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
2. The price of any products will included on your Order Confirmation and may be quoted on our site from time to time.
3. Prices quotes on our website, are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect pre-existing orders for which an Order Confirmation has been received.
4. Due to the size of our cataloged products, it may be possible that some of the Goods listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our best efforts to prevent this. During the Order Confirmation process, we would verify the prices. Should the product’s correct price be less than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. However, if the correct price is higher than the stated price on our site, we would contact you, at our discretion, for instructions before dispatching the Goods, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
5. Garden Plants Online will price match any product you find elsewhere for a lesser amount. This applies to online sales only. Please email us with details of the product, including, where possible, any unique reference or catalog number, the date on which you saw the product advertised for sale and the website address of the seller. Please note we reserve the right to refuse any price match where full information is not provided or cannot be substantiated.
6. Payment for all products can be made by credit or debit card or telegraphic transfer. We accept payment with Visa, Delta, MasterCard & Switch. Where payment is made by way of credit or debit card, it will be processed from the relevant account at the point of order. Your order will not be dispatched until the cleared funds have been received in full.
1. Delivery of all goods are subject to terms set out in our Delivery Policy below.
2. All of our goods are shipped by a professional courier company or by our own vehicles. Orders made online may be collected from our warehouse, upon display of receipt of payment. Please contact us if you wish to collect in person and arrangements will be made.
3. Unless otherwise stated please allow anywhere up to 28 days for delivery. All stated timescales for delivery are estimates only. Please ensure that all delivery details provided are accurate, as incorrect details could lead to a delay in delivery. Whilst we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, unavoidable and unforeseen factors may cause delays in such delivery.
4. We shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale given at point of purchase. It is recommended that alternative arrangements for trades people to carry out any required work only after you have received the goods.
5. If we are unable to make a delivery due to refusal of delivery is refused or absence at the delivery address, you may incur a re-delivery charge, as we would have fulfilled our obligations to you.
1. We make every effort possible to ensure our products, in the stated sizes and colours are available and in stock with our suppliers. Should the requested product, size or colour be unavailable, we will contact you on receipt of your order and will reimburse your payment should you chose to cancel the order.
2. Any bespoke ‘made to measure’ are non-returnable and non-refundable.
How the Contract is Formed
1. Your order will constitute as an offer to Garden Plants Online to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, which will be confirmed by sending you an e-mail confirmation that the products have been requested (Order Confirmation). The contract between the customer (you) and Garden Plants Online (us) will only be formed when the Order Confirmation has been sent. Should the Order Confirmation not be sent within 5 working days, please contact us to ensure that your order has been received.
2. The Contract formed, will only relate to those products whose dispatch we have specified in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been specified in a separate Order Confirmation.
Returns & Exchanges
Full details can be found in our Returns Policy.
Risk and Title
1. We will no longer be responsible for the care of the goods once they have been delivered and received by the customer (you). It is recommended that you store the goods securely and safely and you insure the goods). We will not be held responsible for any damage caused from incorrect storage.
2. Ownership of the goods will only be transferred to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods and delivery charges.
In order to protect against fraud and identity theft, we will only ship items to the billing address provided in the checkout process of the order. We do not check the delivery address you give on your order, before shipment.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
1. These terms of sale expressly referred to in these terms and conditions, represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
2. We, Garden Plants Online, reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. This may for reason such as but not limited to, reflecting changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our systems capabilities.
3. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in place, at the time or purchase, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation, in which case it will be deemed that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless notification has been sent to us within seven working days of receipt.
1. Should the courts decide that any wording in these terms of sale is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that wording shall be deleted from the agreement and the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in place.
2. All contracts formed, sales made and legal disputes arising through the use of this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of our site.
3. These terms and conditions shall apply to all internet sales made by Garden Plants Online and by completing with us you are accepting these terms and conditions.
4. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
5. If you have any queries about your statutory rights, please contact your local Trading Standards department or Citizens Advice Bureau.